Here at the Carmelite Community Centre we take great pride in thanking our staff & local community members. For all your efforts in helping us win the all Ireland Pride of Place Competition in our category. This is a huge achievement for the Centre and the community as a whole. Thank you and may the good work which helped us win this award continue in to the new year and beyond.
Y-POD / Strings
2 Week Summer
Introduce your child to the world of music
- Fun Environment
- Music Reading
- learning to play
- performing to the summer garden party
- and much more
Ages 8yrs – 13years
Starting 1st July 2013 til 12th of July @ 11:00am -3:00pm
€25.00 per Child per Week
to enrol contact Stephen 01-4720973
Personal Development Course : Every Wednesday
Duration: 8 weeks
About the Programme
Confidence within inspires self assurance and the motivation to succeed in all areas of life.
Both individuals and employers benefit when we are aware of our full potential and can use interpersonal skills to achieve successful communications in all dealings with other people.
This eight week Personal Development Course is designed to help you to maximize your potential and develop effective communication skills.
- How to acquire the interpersonal skills that will enable you to deal more
effectively with others.
- Assertiveness – how it can be developed and used in a positive way.
- Dealing with conflict, anger and criticism in a cool manner, while projecting
an image of self confidence and professionalism.
- How to take charge of situations and command attention without being
forceful or intimidating.
- How to say ‘no’ when necessary, and negotiate a solution.
- Successful two way communication, how listening skills and body
language can affect a situation.
- How positive thinking and creating an overall mental picture can help
diffuse stressful situations.
What Participants Will Gain
- A greater understanding of personal motivation, communication and interactive behaviour.
- A boost in confidence that comes from feeling good about your ability to deal
with any situation.
- A positive mental attitude towards yourself which will enhance both your career and personal life.
- Personal Development is about improving yourself mentally, Emotionally, spiritually and physically.All the particular areas of personal development therefore aim to improve your mind, heart, spirit and body .
- Course Fee €35.00
Reflexology is the practice of applying pressure to the feet and hands utilizing specific thumb, finger and hand techniques without the use of oil, cream or lotion based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands with a premise that such work effects a physical change in the body.
REFLEXOLOGY is especially effective for the relief of pain (back pain, headaches and toothache), treatment of digestive disorders, stress and tension, colds and influenza, asthma, arthritis and more
Sessions take place on Tuesdays mornings. For more info or to book an appointment contact:
01 – 475 467
The Carmelite Centre bowls team return from the Liberties Festival triumphant, with the Perpetual cup.
THE BOWELS TEAM ARE CURRENTLY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS.
The Liberties Festival is one of Dublin City’s oldest continuous festivals. The purpose of the festival is to highlight & celebrate the unique historical cultural and social heritage of the Liberties area of Dublin.
Comments Off on Home
Posted in Latest News